Sentinel Machine Safety
Safety is a basic human need. The proliferation of modern PLC (programmable logic controller) based machine controls has resulted in new safety standards including ISO 13849 and IEC 61508. Sentinel’s expertise in industrial safety, automation, controls, formal risk assessment, and industry standards helps our clients achieve a “due diligence” level of regulatory compliance.
A proactive approach to machine control safety can also optimize production. Providing controlled access to ‘muting zones’ for tasks such as adjustment, cleaning, and replenishment allow the adjoining processes to remain in a productive state.
- osha compliance
- osha consultant
- osha compliance consultants
- osha compliance consulting
- osha compliance services
- osha risk assessment
- Why should my organization worry about the new machine safety standards?
- How does Sentinel help my organization achieve Due Diligence compliance with the new machine safety standards?
- Who needs to demonstrate compliance with the new machine safety standards?
- How can Sentinel help us reduce the risk of lost-time accidents?
- What is Sentinel’s Expertise?
- What is the scope of Sentinel’s service?
- When should a ‘Safety Review’ be performed?
- But doesn’t adding safety devices reduce my production efficiency?